Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I don't know why I haven't been posting

I've been:
~teaching school
~reading 47.8 million books to Jackson (actually only about 10-15 books, but over and over and over again. Currently, he particularly likes The Cat in the Hat and Wacky Wednesday. I must have read those particular books a bazillion times over the last almost 20 years!)
~driving kids to doctor appointments, Awanas, karate, etc.
~cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping.......
~planting things in the dirt
~
There's more, but you get the picture. I guess sometimes real life gets in the way of bloggy world. :-)
~
One of these days, maybe I'll think of something interesting to say. Right now, it's time for lunch.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Pictures speak volumes. (No not pictures of your dirty laundry.) I'm doing some myself at the moment.
Take a photo of the plants on your deck next week so we can see the progress!!!
Just an idea, not an order :-)

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1