Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Saturday

Yesterday the girls and I went to my parents' church for a Mother's Day luncheon. In our group, besides the girls and me, was my mom, Ralph's mom, Sis-in-Love Lynn, my sister Jennifer, and her mother-in-law. The food was good, and the company was good.
Since my sister was in charge of music, Cara and I were asked to sing one of our songs that we have written together. I'm so thankful for times to spend with my family.
~
Some coming Events in the exciting life of the Houseful of Blessings are:


This coming weekend, we are going camping at Lake Camanche.


The weekend after that is Mother's Day and Joey is getting baptized!!


To end the post, I will leave you with a little picture Cara took during Math time. This is why Joey takes so long to get his Math done, because he does things like this all morning. I would be worried, except that Danny and Nick were exactly the same way at this age. sigh.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1