Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rebecca's First Date.....

Wednesday was the day Rebecca had been waiting for--the day that Danny took her out for her birthday ice cream. They went to a newish little ice creamery in Pine Grove. They both said it was the best ice cream they ever tasted. I'm sure Rebecca will remember this day for a long time. She was floating on clouds to get to hang out with Danny. Here they are before they left:

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhhh that is too cute! What a great picture of them.

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable thing I've heard today!!!! That was a very sweet thing Dan did, both literally and figuratively. I bet Becca was on cloud nine and beyond!

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1