Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A lot about nothing much....

Our little deck garden is growing. Jackson is faithfully making sure that the gates are closed at all times. He is very diligent about his job as gate keeper. Actually, maybe he is a little bit on the neurotic side, but anyway, the gates are staying closed so far and the deer are staying away.
~
This is the time of year I pour over homeschool catalogs, planning our next school year. So far I have changed my mind a couple of hundred times, but I think I'm getting close final decisions on a few things. Some women get excited about new clothes, or something new for the house; I get all happy over new books. Weird, I know. :-)
~
We are getting ready for a week long camping vacation up north (Humboldt Redwoods State Park). Danny has the week off too, and this may be the last time we have a whole family trip til who knows when? So I just want to cherish our time together as a family and thank God for all that he has given us.
~
Danny had all his finals yesterday, and he thinks he did well. Yea Danny!
~
Tomorrow night is the awards night for Awanas. Everyone finished their books for this year and so will get awards. They worked hard at memorizing all those scriptures and I know those verses will stay with them and God will bring them to mind as they need them. I know, because he does that for me with verses I memorized as a kid.
~
The suburban is in the shop getting a new fuel pump (and we replaced that only two years ago) but I don't want to talk about that.....
~
Did anyone notice I updated the kids pictures on the side?
~
I guess that's all for now.
:-)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1