Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where was my Faith?

Even though I prayed this morning for God to work out the retainer thing, I just didn't really believe He would. I just assumed we would be out the $240 for a new one, as they had told me on the phone. Shame on me!! The orthodontist is not charging for a new retainer, and he is having them make the next one twice as thick this time.
:-)
Psalm 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well there goes the theory Cara and I had about the orthodontist giving Cara that flimsy retainer so she'd break it and you'd have to buy a new one. I don't mind being wrong. Yay God!

Jane

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1