Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our tree stump

This huge partially-hollowed-out tree stump was in our campsite and was very popular with the kids. They had pine cone wars and played inside it and had alot of fun. Well, one day, I decided to climb up there and check it out. I guess I forgot that what goes up must also come down. Climbing in was easy, climbing out and down--not so much. It didn't help that my husband and children were laughing at me as I tried to figure out how to get down without killing myself, or more likely, breaking one of my much needed bones. But finally, I made it out. :-)
Here's one last picture of my lovely family from our camping trip, just because.
We are planning on a short trip up to Hope Valley this weekend. Then we have to stick around here for several weeks, with other commitments.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1