Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!

Yesterday Samantha turned 12 years old. Seems like just yesterday, she looked like this:How did she grow into this?And here are the guests:
Notice my parents in the above picture? This is the first time they have been able to be up here since Mom's fall over a year ago (March 2008). So today was a milestone! Yea, Mom, for finally getting the OK to do our stairs!! Uncle Sock and Aunty Lynn came up, as well as Omi, so it was a good day!! Aunt Lynn even played Samantha's new game from Grandma and Grandpa, "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader". I'm not sure who was the smartest, but they had fun. It's good to have loving family who are willing to come up and spend birthdays with us, and I don't take that for granted.
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so glad your mom could come up. Looks so happy there for Samantha's birthday.Miss them all.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1