Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

to my sweet husband, who spent his Father's Day weekend, well, fathering these little beauties:
We went to our favorite camping place, Hope Valley,
where there was some cloud watching,
baseball playing,
fishing, (sorry, no fishing pictures, so here's a cute Rebecca picture instead),barbecuing by the "master barbecuer", and lots of family fun.
I just have to say that my husband is a great dad! He spent this morning patiently untangling fishing lines dozens of times, so little ones could try out their new fishing gear. He makes us laugh with his jokes, gets up very early and works so hard for his family, and he is our solid rock. I am so proud of the man he is. Happy Father's day to my love.
:-)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1