Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Go Kings!!

Last night my sweetie and I went to a Kings game, courtesy of our wonderful kiddos. The Kings started out good, and we were both just waiting to see if they would fall apart. Sure enough, by half time, they had blown their lead and were 6 points behind. We figured that was the end for the Kings. But lo and behold, they kept it together, kept it exciting, and won! Final score--102 to 95. The Kings are comin' BACK!!! They are 9 and 27 now! Hey, stop laughing....I can hear you........stop that.......OK, that's better. The only downside of the evening (and it was just a little thing, really), was that we were sitting behind "Mr. Too Much Cologne Wearer", and he was really smelling strong, but we survived that.
:-)
After the game, we went out to Carl's Jr. for one of their new steak sandwiches, which, by the way, I do NOT recommend. Kinda, well, yukky. But oh well, the fried zucchini was good. So was the company of my dear, sweet hubby.
When we got home, Danny and Cara had the kids in bed and the house in order. I love having built in babysitters!
Ta Ta For Now.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the kings won for your date! I bet you guys had soo much fun!

Built in babysitters? Can I call them that?

Jane

Megan said...

Sure, if you want. :-)

Yes, it was fun. Cara would have LOVED to be there to watch them win.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1