Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9 Things About Nick

1. He is really good at memorizing scripture, making it look like a piece of cake, which sometimes annoys his siblings that have to work harder at it.

2. He's teaching himself how to wood carve, and made 2 really neat looking birds (plus a bunch of other things).

3. He hates practicing the piano, but Mom won't let him out of it. :-) Someday he will be glad.
Now he is looking into getting an electric violin.

4. He is really good at origami (Japanese paper folding), especially cool looking dragons.

5. He's a green belt in karate.

6. He is the most like his dad, so sometimes the kids and I call him Ralph Jr.

7. He most definitely does NOT like peas!!!!!

8. He's famous for his lemon bars.

9. One of his AWANA leaders, sweet little Mrs. Stone, told me "I just love Nick; he is just soooo good".

1 comment:

Lynn said...

O.K. I had no idea that everyone else noticed Nick was blossoming into a mini Ralphie....
I am a little slow I guess.
Auntie Lynn

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1