Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Proud Mama

Sunday morning we sang Cara's song again in church. Just before we sang the song, our beloved music director, Walt, called Cara to him and announced that he had sent her song to the man who is I think like a music director over all our churches in the state or something like that; I'm sorry I don't really know his title, but anyway he liked the song and wanted Cara's permission to sing it in churches all over the state! (Of course Cara gave her permission). Then it was time to sing the song and naturally I was all emotional and teary eyed and could hardly sing.

Then, Sunday evening we were treated to a beautiful rendition of Canon in D with Cara at the piano, Danny at keyboard, Nathaniel on guitar, and Colette on violin. I really wanted to post the video but it is 119 MG and I can only post up to 100 MG here, soooooo I can't put up the video. The kids dedicated it to our sweet, sweet brother in the Lord, Al Hendricks, who is going to be with his Savior soon. He was unable to be there, so the kids went to his house last Friday and gave him a private concert. I will have to settle for posting a picture of the kids:

I'm very proud. That is all. :-)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1