Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Good News for Families?

McCain has picked his running mate. So far, I have already received 2 political emails telling me how happy I should be. That this is good news for the Pro-Family Movement. I don't really know anything about Sarah Palin and I don't have anything against her, actually I agree with her on the few things I have heard, but I can't help thinking that if she is so pro-family, then shouldn't she be at home taking care of her own family? She has 5 children, one of whom was only born last April. Don't these children need their mother? I know, not a popular way of looking at it, but I just can't see how a woman can help run the country (a pretty demanding job, don't you think?), and also be there enough for her kids.
I'll shut up now.
~~~~~
“That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed”
(Titus 2:4-5).”
~
**I've added a link to a blog that says what I feel so much better than I can say it.**

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1