Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Murder Mystery Party and other stuff

Tonight Danny, Cara, and Nick went to a murder mystery party with their 3 best buddies from church. Danny was the tall, dark and handsome journalist, Cara was an actress, and Nick was a little Frenchman. They are still there so I don't know yet how it went, but I bet they had alot of fun. They had premade scripts and one of them will end up the murderer and I guess the rest have to figure out who it is. See pictures below. (In the first picture Nick is scowling on purpose because he figures that is what Frenchmen do. :-)
In other news, Ralph had to take a driving test today at the DMV. (Because of the vertigo he had a while ago, they made him retest, even though the doctor already filled out pages of release for him). Anyway, he said he was so nervous, even though he knows he knows how to drive. I guess the fear of losing his license was a pretty powerful thing. But he passed, as I knew he would, and the lady said this should finally be the end of it. I hope so!

I also found out that my dear brother started a new job today, so I'm praising the Lord for that. I hope it went well for him. In case you read this, we love you, Scott!!! Jackson has been praying so hard for Uncle Scott to get a job, that it will now be hard to get him to stop. In fact, tonight, he not only prayed for Uncle Scott to get a job, but also for Aunt Lynn, Grandma, Grandpa, and I don't know who all else to also get jobs.
And they didn't even know they wanted jobs......... :-)

That's enough ramblin' for now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PARTY WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Jane

Megan said...

Hello Jane,
Glad you enjoyed the party, you black-mailer. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! lol

Jane

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1