Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

Today was our first official day "Back to School". I believe we are always learning something, whether we are "doing school" or not, but this was the first day back to the books. I will not bore anyone who happens to read this with the whole rundown of the day, but I will just note that the highlights of the day for the kids were the homemade pizza for lunch and the trip to the pool after lunch for PE. The hard part of the day was dragging them out of bed at 6:30 am. Harder still was dragging myself out of bed at 5:30 am.
Here they are:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
My biggest comment is how mature and grown up Cara looks in this picture. I want to squeeze her and make her stop growing. You did good to start today. We started math couple weeks ago, literature today, and the rest in the next couple of weeks. I am missing you soo much.
Me

Megan said...

I miss you too.
:-(
Yes, Cara is growing up so fast. But she still sits on my lap. LOL.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1