Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 Years Old!!!

Yesterday we went to my parents' house to celebrate the August birthdays, particularly a certain little 3 year old. It's a little early, he isn't actually 3 til the 31st, but this is when it worked out for us all to get together. My parents, Ralph's mom, Scott and Lynn, and my other brother John were there. It was a very nice day. Jackson's eyes are shut or his tongue is out in almost every picture, but I will post a few anyway. I just love time to get together with family and thank God for giving me such a good family! Jackson was thoroughly spoiled by all. Here is Jackson with his new "guitar". It's really a child's ukelele, but don't tell him that. To him it's a precious guitar. Now he can finally stop "playing" the fireplace broom. :-)
He also gots lots of cars, trucks, and tractors, all of which he also loves.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1