Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Cara!!!

Yesterday after church, we headed down to my parents for a family birthday party for Cara. Isn't she pretty?Here she is with her best buddy

She shared her birthday party with her Grandpa (my awesome Daddy!)


What a wonderful young lady she has grown up to be. I not only love her, but I like her too.

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Hi Megan~
Thanks for visiting our blog. You asked about my pizza crust. It will make two thick crusts. The botoom is not thick, just the sides. So if you like thin crust you could probably take the extra and make another small pizza.

You're Samantha and my Grace look like they could be sisters :-)

~Cinnamon

Megan said...

Thank you. I will give it a try next pizza night.
And I do see how Samantha and Grace look a little alike.
God Bless!

Megan

P. S. I read your blog all the time, I just don't comment alot. I think you have a beautiful family. :-)

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1