Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update on Ralph

Yesterday we went to see a wonderful doctor. He took over an hour with Ralph, and really discussed things with him and explained things. He thinks the vertigo was caused by the virus we had, which may have led to an ear infection, plus Ralph has sinus and allergy stuff, and all that stuff combined to make alot of pressure in the ear and probably led to the vertigo. He explained it better, but I am lame with words. Anyway, he gave him his release to drive, as long as he promised to pull over if he starts to get dizzy (of course!) and call me to come and get him. He also gave him some antibiotics, some allergy stuff, and some medicine in case he gets dizzy again. So, that is taken care of.
He also wants Ralph to get a sleep test done because he thinks (as do I) that Ralph may have sleep apnea. I can probably almost guarantee that he does, but he has been ignoring me. But the doctor explained in his ever patient way that if Ralph does have apnea, and he gets treatment, he will have so much more energy and feel so much better. So I really hope my love goes and gets the test.
In other news, today we take Joy back to the airport. :-(
We will miss her!
And then we will go and see my mom, which I am looking forward to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Mss. Schow! I really happy to hear that Mr. Schow is feeling better! So sorry Joy had to go so soon! Everytime I saw Sissy with her she has glowing happy! I also hope things work out soon for your Mom. See you later!

Jane Bingly(a.k.a your 4th daughter Britt:))

Megan said...

Hey other daughter! I didn't know you read my blog. Nice to hear from you. See ya at church tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

To be honest... I didn't know you had a blog. Cara had a link on her blog. See ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Joy made it home fine. Not a smooth as the trip out but she can relay the details to Cara and others. She is full of stories and talking more than usual for her. I know she had a great time and made many happy memories. Never has she ever had a child like her like Jackson did. I know she loved every minute. Take care and give me an update on your mom after you saw her. T

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1