Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Four and half years ago, my Best Friend Forever, Teri, and her family, moved way across the country. It was such a sad time for the kids and I, because the kids were best friends too. But God had plans that we didn't understand, and we accept that.
Anyway, I still miss my BFF, and our prayer times, and chatty times, but today we got the privilege of picking up her daughter, Joy, from the airport for a week long visit with us. Cara is thrilled to have her old friend here for a week. Time seems to have melted away and I hear giggling and talking and visiting. I only wish Teri could have really sneaked in Joy's suitcase, as she said she would..........
While we were at the airport, picking up Joy, I ran into my sister and her husband, who were picking up his daughter, Heidi. Can you believe it, they girls were on the same flight. Sooooo, I got to visit with my sister, Jennifer, while we waited. Here are some pictures:

This is Nick, Joey, Joy, Cara holding Jackson, Rebecca, and Samantha.

And this is Matt, Jennifer, and Heidi.

Another exciting thing that is happening is that my brother Scott and his wife Lynn are moving closer to us. It will still be over an hour away, but that is so much better than 4 hours away. We are so looking forward to more time with Uncle Sock and Aunt Lynn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how sweet!!

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1