Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Breakfast

Today, the girls and I went down to Mom's church for a Mother's Day breakfast. Both of my sisters were also there, and my sister Rae's three girls, and Scott's wife, Lynn. It was really fun. My sister Jennifer led music, was in a skit, played the piano for at least one song, sang in a trio, and well, I guess she just did alot to make the day special! And my wonderful mother was the speaker and did a great job!! The theme was on having a joyful heart. Here are some pictures.










God is so good!! When we were ready to leave my parents' house, Jackson ran out into the street and came really close to getting run over, but God protected him. Being a country kid, he doesn't realize about staying out of the street in the city. Then just a while ago, he went running into the laundry room, and fell and hurt the side of his eye. He has a nice shiner, but if it had been a little bit over, he could have really hurt his eye badly. God has a special purpose for my little man; otherwise, the kid would have killed himself long ago!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
I already have forgotten my password. You would think I would write it down or something. What a special time you look like you are having. I love the pictures. We may try and send more, if I would learn....
T

Lynn Tilley said...

WAY TO GO NICK!!!! YOU BE DA MAN!

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1