Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tummy Trouble....



We have some sort of virus going though the house. It started last weekend, and it keeps on going. So today, instead of the usual school, we are just having a reading day. I'm hoping everyone is well soon. In the meantime, it warms my heart to see them snuggled up on the couch reading together.


Three things I'm thankful for today are:
vanilla caramel lattes,
indoor plumbing,
and my husband who works so hard for us.


Three things I'm praying for today are:
my brother Scott and his wife Lynn (job and house),
everyone to get well,
and Danny to get through these next 2 1/2 weeks of school,
especially his three finals on May 19th.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1