Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Many words not saying much.....

Yesterday was a nice day, and I knew the rain was coming. And I had a bunch of errands that needed doing. Somehow someone mentioned that we should go to the park and I don't know what my response was, but Jackson took it that we were going to the park and he was so excited. I mean, to him it might as well have been a trip to Disneyland. So I told him, OK, after the errands were done we would go. This conversation took place in the morning. So all morning he asked if it was time to go yet. Finally after lunch it was time to head down. We had to drop things at the thrift store, get crickets for the frog and lizard, Nick needed to go to the music store to get a string for his violin, and then on to Walmart. First we needed to get every one socks, etc., and a couple needed jeans, and Becca needed some shoes--just a bunch of little things like that. Then we had to make our Bucket of Hope to send to Haiti. We had a specific list of things to get--rice, beans, flour, etc., but of course with my luck Walmart didn't have a couple of things in the specific sizes, so we had to make another stop. Finally, we made it to the park. Jackson was thrilled (and Joey and Becca had fun too). I guess it's been way too long since we've been to the park, but now that spring is coming, I guess we will have to make sure to get there more often--whether Nick likes it or not!
Today it's raining and dreary, but that's ok, cause all the errands are done and we have no place we have to go today. Yea! Wednesday is Awanas, Thursday we get to go and see my parents (finally made a day for that), and Friday is grocery shopping. So today we will just enjoy being at home and keep the fire going, and maybe have some afternoon tea at read-aloud time.
I love my job!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1