Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little tidbits of news

Gerda is now home. She is tired, but glad to be out of the hospital. She just needs lots of rest now.
~
Today has been a nice, normal school day. Everyone worked hard today and got their stuff done. Now the kids are studying their Awana verses and it's almost time for afternoon read-aloud with tea and cookies.
Still my favorite time of the day.....
~
Jackson has been coming up and hugging me these last few days, saying "I'm so glad to have you be my mommy." Awwww, way to touch Mommy's heart! Of course, he then waits for me to say, "I'm so glad to have you be my boy."
~
Some of the kids are still worn down by the last cold that went through. It's a hanger-oner. But we are just ignoring it and hoping it goes away soon.
~
I would maybe list some more boring news here, but it's time to go make some tea and get that read-aloud book out. :-)

1 comment:

Walt said...

Good news and pleasant things are never boring. Thanks.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1