Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It all started with Rebecca's chicken pox....or was it chicken pox? It looked like them, but it was mild, and no one else got them...so who knows? Anyway, then the whole house besides me slowly went through a cold. Then they were well. Then Cara went away, stayed up way too late I'm sure every night, which is bad when you have a Cara immune system....and here we go again. First Cara, then Nick, then Joey, then Samantha......So since half the house is sick again, I am letting them all sleep in and having a very quiet morning to myself. So I thought to myself, Self, you should blog. But for some reason, I don't seem to have much to say these days. Life is going on just fine (besides the colds), but I haven't been taking pictures or blogging about life. I wonder why? I don't know....
Sunday was Valentines day and we had a nice linner of barbecued chicken after church, some of the kids made me cards, we bought the kids all some chocolate, and my dear husband bought me a beautiful card and some yummy truffles. Omi was here, and it was a good day. But did I take any pictures? No. Then last night was goofy glasses night at Awana. Joey and Rebecca made some cute glasses. Did I take any pictures? No. I don't know about me. I will try to do better.
I hear some kids stirring and hopefully they are not too sick to do school, so I guess I will go and see what's going on. Hopefully next time I post I will have a picture or two, cuz posts without pictures are kinda boring, no?
~
P.S. I have no update on Gerda yet. I will post one as soon as I hear something.


No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1