Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ralph and I went down to visit Gerda today. She looked good. They did angioplasty and then a laser to clean out the vein. She had 2 blood clots and also her vein was very clogged (I'm sure that is not the right term, but I forget... oh well, you get the idea). She should actually feel better once the recovery period is over, since her leg will be getting better circulation now.
After we left the hospital, my sweetie took me out to lunch and then we went to Frys so he could drool over the computers. Then for some strange reason we stopped on the way home and looked at some model homes, which I enjoyed, even though it made me want to come home and deep clean my house, which isn't a bad thing....Now if only I will follow through!
Then we came back to the best place in the world,
Home Sweet Home!
Now the older members of the family are watching the Olympics, the youngers are probably wondering if I am ever going to show up in their rooms for bedtime prayers, and I am sitting here with a cup of hot chocolate. So life is good, and I'm off for those bedtime prayers....

1 comment:

Cara said...

Deep clean the house!?!?!?! How lame!

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1