Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cara's song

I sorta lost a week due to being sick, and actually I think there were two different bugs going through the house at once, and some of us were lucky enough to get them both, while some only got the 1-2 day nasty stomach thing. One minute Jackson and I were having cold like symptoms, the next minute almost the whole house was, well throwing up. YUK! I'm still not back to myself, but at least the stomach thing came and went rather quickly. And so far Ralph was saved, so that was a good thing (for him, at least). Anyway, I wanted to post the song Cara wrote and sang in church, and then soon I will post some pictures of her birthday party.
Oh, I spoke too soon. Ralph just walked in the door from work with a bad headache (and I guess it was slow at work), so hopefully that is not the start of the stomach thing. And here he caught me loafing on the computer, after I have been so busy all morning, so I better go and look busy. :-)



3 comments:

Walt said...

Glad you posted the song. Proud of you both. Waiting for more to come.

Colette said...

I really really like this song and I'm not just saying that because I have to. It's beautiful, nice job :)

Megan said...

"Not just saying that because I have to."...makes me smile. I don't know why....
Miss you, Coletty.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1