Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prayer for my Daddy

Please pray for my dad, who has an aneurysm in his aorta, just below his heart. He is feeling fine, but this can rupture, and so needs to be taken care of. My dad is an awesome, Godly man, and we all love him bunches, and so we just pray for God's hand to be on him. No surgery date has been set yet, as he has some more tests to do first. I just pray for wisdom for the doctors involved and for my parents as they make decisions, (and that they will be sure to ask for and accept help as they need it!). I know that God is good, and He loves us, and He has my dad in the palm of his hand.

(And just for fun, here I am with my dad and my mom when I am 9 days old on the way to my first day of church.)

1 comment:

Walt said...

Have been praying, and will continue to do so---along with many others.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1