Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A very nice Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas. We got to spend Christmas Eve with Ralph's family and Christmas morning just as a family and Christmas afternoon with my family. It's always very busy driving down to Citrus Heights one day and Elk Grove the next, but we wouldn't want to miss any of it. The kids were spoiled rotten, and so was I by my sweet husband.
The last couple of days have just been spent playing new games, cleaning up a bit, being lazy, and now tonight we have our Colette here playing games, watching a silly old movie, etc. So life is good, and whatever tomorrow brings, we have the memories of another fun family Christmas.
God is good!!!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1