Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Friday night we did our annual drive-around-and-look-at-Chistmas-lights trip. First we went to the drive through Nativity at the Nazarene church. Jackson's favorite scene was the one with the wise men. He really wanted to go back through again to see those wise men, but we had lights to see, so we went on.......As we drove around looking at lights, all I heard was, "Jackson, look over there, Jackson, look at those ones, Jackson this, Jackson that". And you know, I am so thankful we still have a little one to share our joys with. He is so much everyone's baby boy, and all the kids just love to show him new and interesting things. I am so glad we have every single one of our blessings and didn't stop after 1.7, or whatever the dwindling average is now! After we were all done with the lights, we went to McDonalds for Mcflurries. So another memory made.

The weekened was busy with the church Christmas musical. It was beautiful, but since I forgot my camera, I won't have any pictures to share.......

So far this week, we have had alot of snow play, and I do have a few pictures of that, thanks to Cara. (You don't think I went out in the cold to get these pictures?)




We also got down to my parents house on Wednesday, for a little visit. That was fun, as always. We are praying for my mom, for healing. Her leg that was shattered back in May was not healing, so they are trying a new treatment, called a bone stimulator. We are all praying this will do the trick, and also that the insurance we stop being dumb and pay for the machine.

And here is one more picture, just for fun:

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1