Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A fun messy day!

Yesterday we had our sweet friends the Hoffmans over for lunch and playing and gingerbread house making! The kids worked so hard getting every ready. Nick and Cara made the best chocolate truffles on the planet! For lunch we had chicken rice casserole (called Samantha's casserole cause she loves it so much), homemade bread, and fruit salad. For dessert we had those awesome truffles, pumpkin pie squares, and delicious corn muffins made by the Hoffmans.
At first we couldn't get the gingerbread houses to stay together, but then when I got out of the way, Nick figured out how to make them more stable, and then all the kids were able to do so much better than I did. I always knew my kids are smarter than me.
So a lesson today was learned in patience and perserverance!
Of course we have pictures. :-)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1