Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ralph's 9 Things

I thought it would be fun to post 9 things about my family members. Why 9? Because there are 9 people in our family. I will start with my dear husband.
Ralph

1: He gets up very early every day and works hard to support and take care of all of us.

2. He is growing in the Lord, and is a good example to his kids.

3. He takes his kids camping, and spends time with them, because he loves them.

4. He is funny, and cracks us up all the time.

5. He never forgets my birthday and spoils me rotten every Christmas.

6. He lets me spend way too much money on books, even though he is not a book person.

7. He pretends like he doesn't like our cat and dog, but pets them when no one is looking, because he has a soft heart.

8. He willingly drives the kids to AWANA, karate, and other places they need to go, after already putting in a long day at work.

9. He tells me he loves me every day, and more important, he shows it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing! I miss you

Anonymous said...

amazing, I miss you friend

Anonymous said...

ops! two times!!

Megan said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!
I miss our prayer time, our talks, our late night shopping trips, our kids playing together.......
boohoo..........

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1