Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Latest News Tidbits from Around Here

Ralph has had his CPAP machine for about a week and a half. He says he feels soooooo much more rested. Praise the Lord that we have access to medical care that can enhance our lives!


Cara has to get her wisdom teeth pulled. She is not looking forward to that. We will find out more today at the Oral Surgeon.


This weekend we are going camping with beloved brother and sister-in-love Scott and Lynn. Can't wait!!


Then next month we get to go to Pismo Beach for about 5 nights.


I have a terrible-awful-nasty-no-good-miserable cold. I am praying it goes away and no one else gets it so we can go camping as planned this weekend.


I have officially started my Christmas shopping; just thought that I would mention that. :-)
(I love Christmas!!)


Hmm, I think that's about all for now.


I will end with a couple of pictures of Joey, doing what Joey does.....reading. At the age of 8 (almost 9) he is distinguished as being the most voracious reader in this family of big readers. Joey sometimes surprises me with his grown-up book selections.


So that is the latest around the Houseful of Blessings.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1