Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Here are last Friday's creations:



Cara made 2 necklaces.
Nick made lemon bars.
Samantha and Rebecca made these make-it--bake-it charms. You take these tiny little plastic bead things, put them in the little charms, and then bake them in the oven. It was a messy, time-consuming craft and I never want to see another make-it--bake it kit come into the house. :-) (But I think the girls enjoyed it).

Oh, and with the left-over beads, Becca also made a little bowl, which she gave to Grandma.



Joey designed this robot-guy with these things we have called Capella.

Saturday we went down to Elk Grove. Nick and Ralph helped my brother start laying flooring in their house. The rest of us visited with my parents. Aunty Lynn took Cara and Samantha shopping at the fabric store. Late in the day, we (the kids and I and Lynn) walked from Mom and Dad's house to Scott and Lynn's house to check on the guys' progress. As we walked through the nice, flat neighborhood, I was reminded how much I miss grass and sidewalks......
There's alot that I don't miss about the city, though, too.
Then we all ate pizza together for dinner at my parents' house. (Poor Danny had to stay home to write 2 papers.)
Sunday was church, then Omi (Ralph's mom) bought us Chinese food for "linner". Or is that "lunner"?
Life is good!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1