Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cara hates this picture, but I really like it, and it's my blog, and I'm her mom, so I get to post it. :-)
~~~
Life has been busy in the Houseful of Blessings. We have been doing choir practice for graduation, I have been taking Cara all over to work for people, doing schoolwork, the kids had Awana Awards night (and they all finished their books, as usual), karate as usual (oh, and Joey had a belt test on Tuesday and got his green belt Thursday evening), doing stuff for college (both Danny and Cara....Danny is pretty sure he will be finishing out his degree at UOP, cause he's sick of the state college system and not getting the classes he needs, etc),...... oh, lots of things! This afternoon Cara works in Jackson, and we will meet the H Family in the park to visit while we wait for her. We also have food to plan for Cara's graduation party, a cake to order, and stuff like that to do in the next 2 weeks. Maybe after that, we can all breath???? Wishful thinking never hurts.....

I am so blessed with this Houseful of Blessings. They are all so different, yet so neat to talk to and share life with. I love how my olders have their own walk now with the Lord, and I love watching the youngers unfold into who they will become. Life is good, and now I must get going. Another busy afternoon awaits....

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1