Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Graduation!!

Well, we have another graduate in the house. Last Friday evening, Cara graduated from our home school high school. Scott and Lynn (brother and sis-in-love) drove my parents up, and that was a real blessing to have them here, know all they have been through recently. Cara sang one of her own songs beautifully....Here we are giving her her diploma--the hardest part for Ralph and I was getting up on that stage and saying a few words!! After the ceremony, we were able to eat goodies and visit with the many friends and family members who came (although there were so many of them, it wasn't possible to spend enough time with anybody!). I am just so proud of the young lady that Cara has grown up to be. She loves Jesus, and strives to follow and please Him. I am just honored that God has allowed me to be her mother. There is so much more to say, but life is calling. So.....I will just say.......
Happy Graduation, Cara!!

1 comment:

Walt said...

One of the most impressive graduations I have been to. Yep, few words on stage, but very meaningful words. Congrats to all of you.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1