Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Prayer request

Please pray for my dad, who fell off a ladder (and then the ladder and the tree branch he was cutting fell on him) and is very sore. I don't know if he ever heard the results of the x-rays, but they didn't think anything was broken. I would guess if something was broken, he would have heard by now. My mom just recently got back on her feet a little, and now this.
My poor dad, he is such a good guy, and I really hate to see him suffer, cause I love him so much. So I'm just asking for some prayer for him to heal quickly and the pain to go away. Thanks to anyone who prays.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1