Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday, Nick!

Ok, so I'm still here. I don't know for how much longer, but.......
Nick had a birthday on Saturday! The big 13. Another teenager. But the good thing is, that I love teenagers! I love littles, middles, and olders. They're all fun. They're all blessings from God.
So anyway, we went down to Grandma and Grandpa's for the celebration. Omi, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Lynn came too. We had a smashing time!
Today Cara had to go back again to the oral surgeon, but finally he is satisfied that she is healing! So praise the Lord, that's over.
Today I'm thankful for:
the way God supplies ALL our needs, including new shoes for 3 kiddos today,
Cara's mouth finally healing,
and a warm cozy fire in the wood stove and a family to enjoy it with.
Today I'm praying for:
My mom to heal and get out of that CHAIR!
Danny to find God's plan for his life,
and for a spiritual revival in our country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick you look great and miss you so much

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1