Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Day

Well, once a year the kids and I try to go to a movie. It is always during Summer break. Since it is only once a year, we do it good. We get candy ahead of time from Walmart (and I really hate to say it but we sneak it in and I know they don't want you to bring in outside food and it makes me feel really guilty, but we do it anyway......) and popcorn and soda once we get there. So today was the day. We went to see Wall-E. We had fun, Danny was off and he went with us too. Jackson was slightly bored but we just kept pumping him full of popcorn and candy and he made it through the movie. I love making memories with my kiddos. I hope they look back on their childhood and know they were loved and cherished as precious gifts from God. Sometimes in the day to day life, I forget that these days will be over sooo soon and it doesn't matter so much how clean the house was, or how much school work we got in, if they don't know how much I love them and want God's best for them. So today was a fun day. We even went swimming after dinner. So that was our day.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1