Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Danny and I have been working hard on reorganizing the boys' room. Jackson has always been in Ralph's and my room and really loves it there, but we were given a free bunk bed and so we decided maybe it's time to move Jackson on into the big boys' room. So Danny gave up his single bed so we could get another bunk bed in. Ok, so first we had to take Danny's single bed out and clean out all the JUNK that was under it. Mostly it was stuff that we were able to get rid of.


Then I was able to find a chest of drawers at the thrift store for $20 for Joey. It was kinda beat up looking and I thought I would refinish it, but after alot of scrubbing and lemon oil, it looked so nice that I didn't have to do anything else to it. I really like it!


Next, Ralph and Danny went and picked up the bunk bed and we squeezed everything in there. Finally, Danny put up shelves for everyone's stuff.


Here is the finished product:

Joey and Jackson in the new bunk bed



Joey's new dresser and shelf:
Nick's new shelves and cleaned off desk. I haven't seen the top of that desk since he got it.


Danny's new shelves over his desk:




No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1