Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Think I'll dust off the old blog....Part One

Wow, that was a really long bloggy vacation.  So much has happened.  I think I'll just hit a few of the high points.  :-)

Fall 2011:

We had some fun times with the H family.
 
 
 
 

 Nick turned 16.
  

December 2011:

We tried out a new Christmas tree farm and decorated our tree.
 
 
 Christmas was extra special this year, as we shared the news with the kids that they were getting a new brother or sister, a precious gift from God!
 
 
 
 
 
 

And I think that's enough pictures for one post, so I will make this a part 1 and do a part 2 very soon.

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1