Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Total Domination.....hehe

The carsThe Competition (well, part of it anyway)The Track
The Racers

So tonight was the Awana Grand Prix! Um, did I mention total domination? Ok, not total, but we did come home with 3 trophies. (Did I mention we also took 3 trophies last year?) (and 3 the year before that?) Samantha won Best of Show for her horse car!!Joey won 4th place in the speed division.And.......drumroll please.........Nick took 1st place in Speed!! Way to go Nick!! Look, I even got a little smile! (This was a long time in coming for Nick. He has watched his siblings win trophies for speed and design over the years, but somehow the coveted trophy has always alluded Nick. Not this year! :-)
(Edited to add: Well, was I wrong. Nick did get a 3rd place in design 2 years ago for his sea monster car. Good thing I have this blog to remind me of all the stuff I forget!)

Becca didn't place this year, but that's ok. I mean, we have to let those other kids win SOMETHING. :-)And here's Jackson's really cheesy smile with Becca's trophy from last year, cause he needed to pose for a picture too.
And..........guess what!!?? Cara comes home in 2 days!! And, Thanksgiving is next week! Fun times ahead!!!
(Yeah, I know, I sure did use a lot of exclamations in this post, didn't I?...Well, here's a few more for good measure, just cause I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1