Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Questions and comments of my 5 year old--and this was all within about 10 minutes while tucking him in tonight....


Is God rich?

Does God have any barns?

I wonder what it's like in Heaven. I wish I had a book that showed me.

God loves everyone, right?

If I get struck by lightening, will I die?

God is with me right now, right? But I can't see Him.

How will God take me up to Heaven, when it's time to go? Will He reach down with His hand?

Can I take my toys to Heaven when I go?

How come some people don't want to follow God?

Where is Hell? I think it's down somewhere.

Does Heaven have an edge?

Where does Satan live?


Dear Lord,
I don't have the answers to all of his questions, but please help me to lead this little heart to you!

1 comment:

Walt said...

Oh, wow, I got behind on checking blogs. This is a perfect example of why I should check regularly. Priceless.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1