Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation Pictures.....











Our trip to Snowflower was restful and relaxing. We swam in the pool, played around in the lodge, played in the lake, did a little fishing, rested, read, ate, and ate some more. Nothing fancy, just spending time together.
Monday Cara and I went shopping and spent all day getting stuff together for college....stuff like a coffee pot, little odds and ends, an iron, some last minutes clothes....just a bunch of stuff.
I'm so tired I can't remember what else we did this week, but today we went to spend the day with the H family. That was nice, lunch was good, and the company was even better. Then tonight we had our last Friday night pizza before Cara (and Colette) head off for CBU. I had the audacity to think of making something else for dinner tonight, but the kids set me straight about this being the last Friday night pizza night with everyone together, and so pizza it was. :-)
Now the little ones are tucked into their beds, the big kids are talking and laughing in the other room, and life is good. I'm not gonna think about Cara being 8 hours from home just yet......


No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1