Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cara's Off to College Shower

Yesterday we had the privilege of attending Cara's "off to college" shower, at our church. It was wonderful to see Cara so blessed and spoiled. She received lots of very nice things, and will be very warm and comfortable at college, with new blankets and sheets and lots of other things. I'm amazed at the love and generosity of our church family. Here are just a few pictures of the day. I'm really sorry I didn't get a picture of Cara and Marilyn, since Marilyn put so much work into making such a nice shower...I will have to get one later.

And now, time to finish getting us ready for our week at Snowflower. Can't wait to get out of here!! We all need a to rest and recharge our batteries for the changes ahead. (When we get back, we still have 1001 things to do (and buy) to get Cara ready.)

P.S. Please pray for healing for my Mom, who broke her toe a couple of days ago!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1