Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Today's song and what we've been up to

We've just been so very busy in the Houseful of Blessings and I just haven't kept up with this blog. There's been Christmas shopping and wrapping and gift making and one day I got all caught up in making homemade bows, as if I really had time for that, but my usually nonexistant crafty side just had to come out a little. Last night we did our annual drive around and look at Christmas lights trip and ride the Christmas train in Ione on Candy Cane Lane. There was even a Santa there who asked Rebecca what she wanted for Christmas and she had no clue what to say, we not really being into Santa around here, but Jackson knew exactly what to ask for. He had just witnessed Rebecca get a candy cane from Santa so he was anxious to get up there on Santa's lap and when asked what he wanted he was quite sure that what he wanted for Christmas was a candy cane. And he got it, too, which made him immensely happy. I guess I can take those toys back now. :-)
Today at church Danny and Colette played this song:
Now my littles are tucked into bed and the big ones are playing a game with Colette, who we have seen lots of this week, and we love it. There is so much more I could post but time eludes me these days and so I will just show a picture of the icicles we had during the big storm. I never remember having icicles like these ones here before. It was sooooooo cold, and that's saying a lot cause I'm hardly ever cold, but I just didn't really feel warm for days. The kids on the other hand went out in that snow every day all week and had a blast. I guess that's all for now.
`

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1