Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Cara Update

Cara's mouth is still quite sore and her cheeks are very swollen still. So I'm asking anyone who reads this to please pray for her quick healing. She has been looking forward to the Harvest Party tomorrow and doesn't want to be Marianne Dashwood with "chipmunk cheeks," as she put it. I think the pain is a bit better today but the swelling is not, so anyway, I just wanted to ask for a few prayers. I know it is not all that big in the scheme of things, but it is to her, and I know that God cares for even the little things. Oh, and she also has a cold, and it's really no fun to have a cold when you are not even supposed to blow your nose.
Thanks ahead of time for the prayers!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1