Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Keeping up Appearances. :-)

I know that people tend to judge a large, home schooling family. It just happens, and I can't worry about what other people think, as long as I know I am obeying God. But, I want the world to know that I know that children are precious gifts and blessings from God. I know that sometimes the world looks at a mom with a bunch of dirty, unkempt kids, and judges. So, I always try to make sure the kids look decent when we go out. Clothes that match, combed hair, clean faces....
So, that's why I was so thrilled and proud to see Jackson out greeting our new neighbors this morning in this classic outfit. Note the inside-out dirty shirt, shorts in February, and huge shoes, belonging to an older brother, that he could barely keep on his feet. And a CLEAN face!! That's my boy. :-) Gotta love him!

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1