Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hmm, don't really have a title for this post

Nothing much going on, I just wanted to post some pictures from the last few weeks. First a picture of my beautiful family having Christmas day dinner and more pictures from that day. Then some ramdom pictures from after Christmas.
And here is Danny putting in our new dishwasher. Yea!! I have been washing dishes for quite a while now, since our dishwasher broke. But with our Christmas money and some money PG&E gave us for butchering more of our trees, we were able to get a new one. :-) And have I ever mentioned how nice it is to have a handy, smart, helpful son? Well, it is. :-)
Here is Daddy helping Jackson with his new "laptop".
And lastly, a couple of pictures from the night before the girls went back to CBU. .

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1