Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Last night, just before bed, Rebecca was scratching her back and arm like crazy and finally showed it to me. She thought she had a bunch of mosquito bites. But, no, it looks like she is coming down with the chicken pox. There were more spots this morning. It still seems mild so far, but I think it must be chicken pox....
I'm really glad in a way, cause the only ones who have had them so far are Danny and Cara, and now seems just as good a time as any to let everyone else get them over with. Hopefully we don't have to do this one at a time.
~
Just a while ago, Rebecca let me cut and layer her hair. She has been growing out her bangs, but it just wasn't working with them in her face all the time, so I'm really happy with her new look. I love the layers and think she's beautiful! :-)
Today is Ralph's birthday and we are fixing him one of his favorite meals--taquitos, mexican rice, and banana cream pie. And we got him a new game for the Wii, a nascar racing game. Should be fun.
And now I'm off to help Cara get dinner started......

1 comment:

Walt said...

I'm glad I got a hug from her Sunday night even if she does have the chicken pox.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1