Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Look what came in the mail today




It's an electric violin and Nick has been saving up for quite a while to get this baby. As soon as it came he got online and learned how to tune it. Then he did some beginning online lessons. I don't know how far he'll go with it, we'll see, I hope he learns to play it. Hopefully Colletty will give him some pointers. It's actually nicer than I thought it would be, too. Hard to know, buying off of ebay, but the seller had good reviews, so we went for it.
We are busy with VBS this week, and it's going well, but very busy. Cara and I have 11 preschoolers. Do you know how hard it is to keep up with 11 preschoolers? Harder than 7 kids, that's for sure! :-) But I'm actually having fun and the kids are all very sweet.
Ta Ta For Now.
:-)

No comments:

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1