Welcome

Hi,
I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, homeschooling mom to 7 blessings from the Lord. I just blog about our everyday life as we try to live for and follow Jesus.

Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Post

Ok, so this is my very first post on my very first Blog!! So what do I say? I'm Megan, wife to Ralph, and mom to Danny, Cara, Nick, Samantha, Joey, Rebecca, and Jackson. I just thought I would start a blog to keep track of our lives and then if anyone else is interested, they can read, and if not, well, that's ok. I'll be able to look back and remember all the stuff I usually forget. This past weekend was great. My beloved brother, Scott, and sister-in-love, Lynn, came for a visit. So on Saturday my mom and Ralph's mom came up, and all the ladies and girls went to a Spring Tea at church. I'll post a picture later. (A man from our church took a picture of all 7 of us in this cute garden setting, so I'm waiting for that one). So for now, here is a picture of my brother and his wife, and our youngest, Jackson. Ok, not a great picture but I didn't take alot of pictures this weekend. I was just having too much fun visiting.



Here are a couple of pictures of the kids on our recent family vacation. The first picture is at the Medieval Times dinner and show and the second is in Disneyland.

This last picture is of Joey and Jackson this morning as the kids and I were having our Bible and prayer time.


2 comments:

Lynn Tilley said...

Wow! This was my first visit to this blog. What a blessing to see a family living for Christ. The love that they have for one another and the joy that fills their home can be had by all families who choose Jesus and desire to walk in His ways....And having small pets such as a Ralphie doesn't hurt either.
The Schow Family ROCKS! I will stay tuned to this blog for sure.
Love in Christ,
Aunt Lynn

Anonymous said...

Yes Megan, What a blessing to see my friend happy with her family. I miss you and our prayer time and shopping and eating and laughing....
T

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1